Thank you Martin.
Now I started another evaluation process after studying spring Webflow and Seam an especially this discussion <http://http://ptrthomas.wordpress.com/2007/03/02/wicket-impressions-moving-from-spring-mvc-webflow/> lets me think more profoundly about the subject.
In cocoon I tried the flow subject with spring apllicationXML files
After some time with growing XML-structures it was rather tedious to find out the reason of a flow problem. In wicket I tried it with HashMap in the Wicketapplication. But the maintenance became also tedious. After the above discussion I think I will try it more with special Components and
and Inheritance.
Best regards
Heiner