Hi all,

I know it is good to avoid special characters in document names, but to
the best of my knowledge is not possible up to now to prevent users to
use them.

For instance, we have a number of entries including / in the document
name. These documents are created, but are not longer accessible. So, no
rename or delete seems possible from the web interface.

Thus, two questions:

   1. Could it be advisable to have a way to prevent the use or this or
      other characters in newly created documents?
   2. If I delete the entry from the xwiki_epecnet.xwikidoc table, could
      I affect the correct function of the database?

Thanks!

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez