Hi,

i decided to review all german translations because i found they are not
really consistent.

So i used the "View All" option, but when i save one result page i have to
get back to the "View All" again and (i'm not sure) but i think the terms
are not in the same order when i call the same result page twice (very bad
for reviewing all terms).

Whats the best way to edit and review all translation terms of a language?

Thanks
hel.

Ludovic Dubost-2 wrote:

> Henning Sprang a écrit :

>> Good idea ! ;)

>> Having something in the real translation tool where a wiki page with
>> discussions and comments from translaters can be listed and checked
>> would be interesting, I think.
>>
> Well each language has a wiki page.
>
> http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/XEXWikiCoreResources_667368132_xe-statistics-alltime_en
> http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/XEXWikiCoreResources_667368132_xe-statistics-alltime_de
> http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/XEXWikiCoreResources_667368132_xe-statistics-alltime_fr
>
> And comments can be used. The big question is how to make people
> realize there are comments.
>
>> And maybe also, in the same place, a link to a place in the wiki in
>> the language of choice where the string is used, so it can be seen in
>> context. Including the english version for comparison ;)
>>

> That would be nice but it's not so easy to know on which url the string
> is used.. We could find the template or wiki page and provide a URL to
> the source. But right now this is too much work for the translation tool
> developer (which happened to be me until now)
>
> Ludovic
>
>> Henning

> Ludovic Dubost
> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/