The best way is the Review button.. Once you have checked "reviewed"
them they will not come up again.

http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/XWikiCoreResources?action=review&language=de

We don't yet have a trusted reviewers group but it would be great to
have one at one point.
So for now anybody can review. I think the process should be that a
review is a second chance to check translations before considering them
valid.

Ludovic