Making the panel not show up for guests means editing a template file which
shows that panel. If I recall, the template you need to edit is called
docextra.vm
and you'll want to make an if statement something like this.

#if("$xcontext.getUser()" != 'XWiki.XWikiGuest')

## the part which makes the panels show

#end

Caleb