One thing that I find really great and I would be totally in favor of doing
something similar for xwiki.org:

"
Amass enough reputation points and Area 51 grant you additional privileges:

25      Propose example questions
50      Create proposals
50      Vote for questions as great examples
50      Flag proposals or example questions
50      Leave comments on example questions
150     Vote for questions as not a good example
250     Vote to close or reopen your proposals
1000    Edit other people's proposals and example questions
2000    Vote to close or reopen any proposal
10000   Delete questions and closed proposals; access to moderation tools
"

Let's see what we could come up with (imaginary scale I have no idea how
easy/hard points are awarded by answering questions):

* 5000 allowed to add one issue to the roadmap for the next release ;)
* 50 ability to contribute a project in contrib repo
* 10000 ability to vote on project directions (binding votes)
* 100 right to close issues on jira
* 250 ability to get one's own free wiki on myxwiki.org (would be kind of cool
I think - especially since it'll prove community interaction and thus the
ability to ask the community for myxwiki support)

I'm sure we can find lots more.

WDYT?