I see that the performance using MySQL is better than using HSQL.
But why does XWiki recommend to use Tomcat as WAS?

I have heard that Jetty is so efficient, lightweight and flexible that
it can replace Tomcat in many common cases.
So I'm playing with Nginx + configured XEM standalone package (Jetty +
MySQL) for prduction.

Does XWiki have the other reasons recommending Tomcat?

@WhyKesarr. MetaDeveloper.
"Keep the modifications due to a single change together in a predictable range."

2012. 2. 14. 오전 2:31 "goldring, richard"
<richard.goldr...@uk.thalesgroup.com> 작성: