One of the reasons is that XWiki SAS has almost all it's XWiki deployments
using tomcat more by habit than anything else.
I'm also not sure when we started that jetty was primetime.

It's true that XWiki works with the most lightweight servlet engines so
jetty is probably as good as tomcat.

Ludovic

Ludovic Dubost
Founder and CEO