I've solved the problem I asked about yesterday: Column length too big for
column 'XXX' (max = 21845); use BLOB or TEXT instead
There is a useful option in MySQL Migration Tool to change the SQL code for
table creation, so I've just used LONGTEXT instead of VARCHAR(60000) and
alike which are not valid for MySQL.
Additionally I needed to fix several dates in XWIKIDATES like 2222-04-16
00:00:00 into 2012... - no idea why they were treated as invalid...

Could someone also hint about consequences of several errors I wasn't able
to solve? May be they can be solved as well?

   1. For XWIKIATTACHMENT_ARCHIVE I got 0 of 20 entries transferred, with
   an error "Unknown column '0x' in 'field list'". Indeed in .script file I
   see them like this: INSERT INTO XWIKIATTACHMENT_ARCHIVE
   VALUES(-2145604653,''). I believe it's safe to ignore this? But how did it
   happen?
   2. Same error for XWIKIATTACHMENT_CONTENT, but there only one row should
   have been deleted - may I got problems because of this?

Will community benefit from description of such HSQLDB->MySQL migration or
was it a non-trivial thing for me only (I only faced databases during
university course)? :) If yes where can I add it?

Andrey