Thanks, Marius. Please, see below.

From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Marius
Dumitru Florea [mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com]
Sent: 17 February 2012 18:07
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] getting translated title

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:05 PM,
<ricardo.julio.rodriguez.fernan...@sergas.es> wrote:
> Hi!
> _________________

Thanks, Marius. Neither of these solutions did work. Please, could you point me
in the right direction to find some materials to go through your proposal
stated by "a request paremeter probably"?

I'm lost with this issue. Please, chech this:

http://atrium_km.idisantiago.es/bin/XWiki/XWikiIDISAreaEndocrinology

getgroupmembers.vm reads this way now...

"member"   : "$mdoc.title **$context.language** #if($hasAdmin ||
$isAdvancedUser) (#if($wikiname != 'local')$wikiname:#end$m)#end",

Whatever language I select, I always read **en** in the output. Please, do you
know why? Where am I wrong? Titles in Spanich, context language set to
English... I'm truly lost...

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Ricardo