From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Rodriguez
Sent: 18 February 2012 00:40
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] getting translated title

From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Rodriguez
Sent: 17 February 2012 23:56
To: users@xwiki.org

From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Marius
Sent: 17 February 2012 18:07
To: XWiki Users

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:05 PM,

As stated by Marius before, getTranslatedDocument did the job... but this way:

"member"   : "$mdoc.getTranslatedDocument().title #if($hasAdmin ||
$isAdvancedUser) (#if($wikiname != 'local')$wikiname:#end$m)#end",

I tried before with getTranslatedDocument($language) and didn't work. I guess
the reason is that $language is not set and getTranslatedDocument() looks for
it in the order specified in Javadoc here...

http://tinyurl.com/754khmh

Isn't it?

Thanks for your help!!!

Ricardo