Hi All,

At Vincent's point, I appreciate the fact that I can just overwrite the
contents, but the programmer in me wants to modify the source, in case I
want to re-use the macro elsewhere.  The programmability of XWiki is a great
thing and getting a first five minutes introduction to the location and
meaning of these items would be more useful to me in the long run.  On the
other hand, if I just want to start adding content, then that's good also.

Thanks,
-Chris.