Hi Trevor,

Thanks for your kind words and the piece of feedback which is very useful :)
I'm glad you liked the product.

You may know that we had started XOffice (http://xoffice.xwiki.org/) a few
years ago. IMO it was a very good effort to bring xwiki into the hands of MS
Word users. Unfortunately our main committer on this is no longer active ATM…

Before you go if you have ideas for "integrating with user's favorite editors"
that would be great. Do you mean something like XOffice or do you mean
something else?

Take care,
-Vincent