> With the CKEditor: > 1. In 95% of cases the tree view button in the 
"add link" dialog is not > working. In the google developer console I see 
the following messages when > opening the editor: > tree.js:1 Uncaught 
SyntaxError: Unexpected token < > hierarchy.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: b is 
not a function > You have a problem with the document tree which is not 
related to the CKEditor editor. The document tree is used in various places, 
like the breadcrumb, the navigation panel, etc. Don't you have the same errors 
in the JavaScript console when in view mode? Something prevents the tree from 
loading. Did you install any extensions? Did you write any JavaScript 
extensions? I've seen this problem once caused by an extension that was loading 
jQuery from CDN instead of using the version bundled with XWiki. I have a clean 
install of 8.3M1 and the tree view loads all the time on Chrome. If you want to 
help debugging then you can replace your minified version of hierarchy.js (from 
the XWiki WAR) with the unminified version 
 so that we get a better error message.   Initially I did the only modification 
- deleted the colorbutton plugin from the 'removePlugins' list on the EditSheet 
JSExtension. No other changes.   And right now I have set up a fresh 
installation from the "graphical installer for all platfroms" of 8.2 and 
replaced the hierarchy.js with the one from branch 8.2.x on github.   Here's 
what I get in the console:   tree.js:1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token 
< hierarchy.js:104 Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function(anonymous 
function) @ hierarchy.js:104 execCb @ require.min.js?r=1:29 check @ 
require.min.js?r=1:18 (anonymous function) @ require.min.js?r=1:22 (anonymous 
function) @ require.min.js?r=1:7 (anonymous function) @ require.min.js?r=1:23 y 
@ require.min.js?r=1:6 emit @ require.min.js?r=1:23 check @ 
require.min.js?r=1:19 enable @ require.min.js?r=1:23 init @ 
require.min.js?r=1:16 I @ require.min.js?r=1:13 completeLoad @ 
require.min.js?r=1:28 onScriptLoad @ require.min.js?r=1:29   The only time I 
receive these errors is when opening the CKEditor. I do not get it in any other 
scenarios.   > > Seems like in Chrome that happens more often then in 
Firefox. Tried both > production-like WAR installation and the versions from 
the "graphical > installer for all platfroms" - both 8.2 and 8.3-M1. > 
> 2. Sometimes the editor just does not show up at all - the editor load 
> progress indicator inside the page is rotating and nothing happens. Could 
> not find and error messages. Seems that this does not depend on any > 
particular page contents - sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Tried > 
cleaning the browser cache, but that did not help. > > 3. The similar 
problem with the "source" button. Very often it just shows > the empty page. 
If I click it about 5 times on/off then sometimes the > contents finally 
appears, but sometimes I get the raw HTML contents of the > whole current 
page inside the text box. > > After giving up with CKEditor I tried the 
GWT editor (although I believe > that since the CKEditor became the default 
one, the GWT might soon became > deprecated). > > But here I met 
another problem: if I format any cell in a table with either > "forecolor" 
or "backcolor" the removeformat command does not remove these > colors. It 
only works if I switch to the source and put a space between '|' > and '(%'. 

View this message in context: 
Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
users mailing list

Reply via email to