Hi Aleksey,

> On 17 Jan 2017, at 13:24, aleksey-s <a1e...@ya.ru> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Update: I tried to update my wiki from 7.1.2 to 7.1.4 - administrator panel
> is Ok.
>
> If I update from 7.1.2 to 7.4.5 - administrator panel not work (I see group
> members instead panel). All updates I do with Distribution wizard after
> installing .war.
> If I create new/other wiki on my instalation  - administration panel Ok .
> But in my old wiki it not work.
>
> If anyone know how to return administration panel
> (/xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences ) in my wiki ?
>
> I think that not one page/xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences  relate
> with it (I see many changes in Distribution wizard, but don't know what of
> it broke my panel ).

I guess the simplest would be for you to do a XAR import of the Administration
application
(http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Administration+Application)
 in version 7.4.5:

http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/rest/repository/extensions/org.xwiki.platform%3Axwiki-platform-administration-ui/versions/7.4.5/file?rid=maven-xwiki

This will overwrite all the pages from the admin app. It’s possible that you
had made some changes to those pages that broke it or that a bad merge was done
during the Distribution Wizard at some point.

Let us now how it goes.