Hi dev and users,

Recently, zeppelin.apache.org is being changed for increasing user
experiences and convenience. I like this kind of changes. I, however, saw
some arguments that which interpreters we will locate in the first page.
I'd like to expand its argument to the package we release.

Current zeppelin packages exceed 700MB with default option because Zeppelin
tried to include all interpreters by default. It was good at the early age
but, nowadays, Zeppelin community suffer from the size because ASF infra
allows the package size under 500MB. So I'd like to reduce the package size
by reducing default packages.

In case of rebuilding homepage, community proposed some criteria including
mailing list and # of question in stackoverflow. I think we can adapt same
criteria into release version of Zeppelin.

To handle this kind of issue, I think consensus of community is the most
important factor. If someone wants to have an idea to deal with it, please
feel free to talk about it.

Thanks,
Jongyoul Lee

--