Via WinZip7 I tested the newly downloaded file...  It stated no errors...  I am
using Windows to burn things....  md5sums I think is only in Linux?

I am reburning as we speak...
-----Original Message-----
From: Nate Temple [mailto:nate.tem...@ettus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 3:24 PM
To: Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC]
<konstantin.j.math...@nasa.gov>
Cc: Marcus Müller <marcus.muel...@ettus.com>; usrp-users
<usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] When ssh'ing Getting prompt for Password Issue

Hi Konstantin,

The partition table looks like it is OK.

I would suggest trying to redownload the release-4 / SpeedGrade3 images again
and try burning them to the SD Card again. Verify that the md5sums match what
is posted in the SG3/ folder.

The error you're seeing has only came up when the incorrect SpeedGrade image is
used.

Regards,
Nate Temple

> On Aug 8, 2017, at 11:59 AM, Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN
> TECHNOLOGIES INC] <konstantin.j.math...@nasa.gov> wrote:
>
> Nate,
>
> I hope there is no issue with the hardware... OK.. we are now in debug mode I
> guess...  I hope you can hang out a little quicker with me to get this
> resolved...  I appreciate it...
>
> Below is the Disk Management program screen shot and I placed the files that
> got placed on the micro SD card....  Again it was the file from
> release4/...sg3/ - again I have the E310 E.
>
> This is the backup micro SD card….  And the micro SD card that came with the
> unit (visually checked) looked exactly the same….
>
> <image001.jpg>

  • Re:... Nate Temple via USRP-users
  • Re:... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users