I do see in the documentation that the tune result "target_rf_freq"
will match the tune request "rf_freq", which it does in my example
below.  So, I suppose the output shown is as expected for my request.
Unfortunately, this doesn't solve my problem of the actual spectrum
being wrong.  I may have to construct a test case to show that the
problem is in UHD....