I have been lurking for over a decade. I'm sorry to say I don't have any leads
for you. I sometimes (rarely) work as a freelance programmer these days; mostly
I'm out of the business.
Tony Tambasco, M.F.A.Director and Production ManagerSDC
Associatewww.TonyTambasco.com

    On Monday, January 13, 2020, 05:54:36 PM EST, Rion D'Luz