Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 17:54:28 -0500
From: Rion D'Luz <riond...@gmail.com>
To: VAGUE@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Any lurkers left on this list?

Hail Vaguers!

For the past number of years this listserv has been
(almost exclusively) a BOSSI announcement forum and
Paul's 1x/weekly post.

Any oldtimers still subscribed? Anybody still out there?

If so, I'm hoping someone might know of an app dev
who has time/interest in being pitched a new idea/BPlan.

These last years I've been doing digital signage
(DOOH) and faring rather well, am moving on to other
pastures. I have something in mind that I feel might
have great potential and am looking for partners.

Any leads you can share are most appreciated!

Kindest Regards,

☮ Paul Flint
(802) 595-9365 Cell

Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgement in response to this note.

Paul Flint
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641