From: rm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 5:49 AM
To: vchkpw mailing list
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] more roaming user problems

Thanks for the reply Dave,

I don't have a problem with sqwebmail.  I guess I did a lousy job of
describing this problem.  Sqwebmail log in's work fine.  The problem is
now I've got some people who want to use their mail clients rather than
the web interface - and when they do they can pick up mail from the pop
server ok - but when they try to send mail they get an error message
that says "recipient not in allowed recpts hosts".  Which I believe
means that their IP is not being written into the tcp.smtp.cdb file to
allow them to relay.

So I'm thinking I missed a step here, but I don't see it in the docs or
archives.  Meanwhile I'll keep trying to tweak the smtp/run file and
hope I can find the right combination!

Regis