On Tuesday, November 5, 2002, at 03:07  PM, tech wrote:

hi all,

i have a very very very strange problem with vchkpw...

first i installed

qmail+vpopmail+mysql+qmailadmin+sqwebmail

some of our customers could not log to the webmail (sqwebmail)
with their postmaster account, i don t know why,
so i replaced sqwebmail by courier-imap and squirrelmail

qmail+vpopmail+mysql+qmailadmin+courier-imap+squirrelmail

again some of our customers can not log to the webmail (squirrelmail),
in fact courier-imap (/var/log/syslog)...

we use 6 differents scripts in order to create new accounts.
i just found that the problem seems to be the system quota,
the 3 first scripts don t work (50Mo-100Mo-150Mo),
the 3 last scripts work (200Mo-250Mo-300Mo)...
What's an Mo? What happens if you create a new domain, and add a user using vadduser, not your scripts? Also, make sure you compiled courier-imap --without-authdaemon.

Bill