Just so all are aware, SPEWS DNS blew up for some unkown reason.

I believe this effected relays.osirusoft.com and all dsbl.org lists. Neither
of these resolve and the IP addresses do not respond to direct DNS queries.
So something is certainly afoot.

Details are still sketchy, but judging from my MRTG graphs, my SMTP
concurrency started to tick above the daily moving average (~70-80
conccurrent smtp connections up to 512) at approximately 10:00am CST
(GMT -6).

Tom Walsh
Network Administrator
http://www.ala.net/