Has anybody seen this before....
QMAIL + VPOPMAIL
- install qmail on system. Local domain is domain1.com
- create user1 / user2 on system. Email works fine to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
- no changes to default .qmail files in alias directory.
- create virtual domain "vdomain.com"
- create [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- no changes to default .qmail files
- send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you get 2 copies of the message in
After much searching, I created
.qmail-vuser1 containing 1 line:
| /home/bin/vdelivermail '' [EMAIL PROTECTED]
And low and behold, only one copy of the message.
Can somebody explain why I have to create the .qmail files for the delivery?