Hello Martynas,

On Friday, February 14, 2003 at 5:33:31 PM you wrote (at least in
part):

>> > cat .qmail-default
>>
>> > cat postmaster/.qmail
>> > &[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> So you like mail loops? If not: delete postmaster/.qmail and you're
>> done.

> i don't, but users do;) and they can do it via qmailadmin.

So the solution is simple: somebody is responsible for that postmaster
account. Tell him/her _not_ to set up a forward of that account to
itself in qmailadmin. He/she shouldn't do that for _any_ account. A
forward to the same address is _always_ a loop. If they insist in
creating the loop I'd ask them to buy own hardware, so they can burn
their own CPU.
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther

I'm not on drugs or religion. - Andy Rooney (60 Minutes - Aug 28,
1988)