On Thursday 06 March 2003 13:20, Bill Shupp wrote:
> On Thursday, March 6, 2003, at 10:05  AM, Jesse Guardiani wrote:

<snip>

> I'd be curious to see if Mr. Sam accepts such patches.  I personally
> think that this new non-system domain quota feature is unnecessary,
> when system quotas are available, easily implemented, and a better
> solution.  But enough people seemed to want it for some reason, and
> Brian did a very nice job of implementing it cleanly with his other
> vlimits functions, so I included it in my devel version.  Notice that
> Ken has not yet signed off on this, so there's no guarantee that it
> will make it in the official release, anyway.  So you might hold off on
> patching anything else, unless you (or anyone else) are prepared to
> maintain it.

Noted. I personally hope it makes production. Sounds like a good idea
to me, it just seems to require a ratification to the maildir++ standard.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.