On Friday 07 March 2003 12:29, Bill Shupp wrote:
> On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 07:15  AM, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> > So, Bill, why don't you think Ken might not sign off on this?
>
> Because I can't read his mind.  I put together what I think is
> appropriate.  That doesn't mean he will agree.  Since he was the one to
> implement vadddomain -u to support system quotas, I don't know he needs
> non-system quotas.

Gotcha. I need them, for what it's worth. :)

Thanks for the info.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.