On Friday 07 March 2003 11:44, Kari Suomela wrote:
> Thursday March 06 2003 21:23, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote to All:
>  >> Complaining? Just asking a question. Not an unreasonable wish,
>  >> either!
>
>  AK> You come across as if you're entitled to the feature in this
>  AK> release.
>
> Everyone's entitled to their opinion - as long they keep it to
> themselves.
>
> I posted the same question a long time ago. Can't recall the answer,
> but somehow understood that it might be implemented in a subsequent
> version.
>
> I still think user expiry is one of the 'must-have' features.

I think it's a pretty good idea myself, especially with MySQL support.
We use expiry all the time with radius, and it'd only be natural for
email accounts too.

I think the list might want to add this to their collective list of
things to do in the future. I might be interested in working on it
once I get out from under this mound of other things to do.

It wouldn't hurt to discuss implementation in the meantime. That way
whoever decides to code it wouldn't have to actually think, just code.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.