Also, how many other people would be interested in a feature like this?  My
company doesn't offer lifetime accounts either.  When their contract is up, we
remove the domain.  It seems like this would be an unneccesary complication.
You could also write a simple perl script that would check a flat file, or
database, or whatever and if that account has hit it's expiry, then run
vmoduser against it and disable the account.  Still not sure why you'd want to
disable over delete.

Regards,

Tren

This message sent via Nerds On Site WebMail: http://www.nerdsonsite.com