this is to be delivered to a blackberry device, so i don't think that's a solution.

At 01:15 PM 06/09/2003, Benjamin Tomhave wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier/better to setup a SMS-based web-interface for remotely
reading mail?  In fact, I'd wager there are already opensource solutions out
there that do just that.

Paul Theodoropoulos
http://www.anastrophe.com
http://folding.stanford.edu