i use qmail-1.0.3 + vpopmail-5.3.20(enable-ldap)+ openldap-2.0.27+ qmailadmin-1.0.20 in my redhat7.3.
my ldap entry is below:
there are two problems:
1. when i test the receiving mail from the server, it always reports:
Error: No such object
matched DN: "ou=people,dc=koal,dc=com"
-ERR authorization failed
Jens ( thanks a lot! Jens) tell me that the query is executed by the "ou=people,dc=koal,dc=com" ,while it should be the "uid=xxxx, ou=test.com,ou=people,dc=koal,dc=com" ? but how i can control which type dn query is executed?
2. add user through qmailadmin ,it always report: Email Account [EMAIL PROTECTED] (test1) could not be added, but this user actually has been added ,and its entry in ldap has also been added.
i have recomiled the qmailadmin, and upgrade my qmailadmin-1.0.6 to 1.0.20, but this strange situation remains..........
i find that there are many combinations of vpopmail+mysql, but the combination of vpopmail+ldap is few. has anyone succeed for this combination ?
thanks a lot .
- Re: [vchkpw] qmail+vpopmail+openldap+qmailadmin in redhat7.3 lixiang
- Re: [vchkpw] qmail+vpopmail+openldap+qmailadmin in redhat7.... Jens Jahr
- Re: [vchkpw] qmail+vpopmail+openldap+qmailadmin in redhat7.... phatrakom