Just put a comment in the .qmail or .qmail-username file... no need to
invoke vdelivermail when you are going to throw it to /dev/null anyways...

I have an account created on my mail server named null...

in his .qmail file I have

#

nothing else...

Has the same effect...

Also note that .qmail-username is called before any vpopmail interaction.

Any even better way to deal with doublebounces is to never let them into the
queue in the first place... with tonix patch (smtpd-chkusr).

Tom Walsh
Network Administrator
http://www.ala.net/