On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, jeff thomas wrote:

> Ok... I tried this fix.
>
> I edited vchkpw.c and removed the FOOB and ENDIF.
> recompiled.
>
> No luck. Same thing. Any password I put in still
> works.
>
> Thoughts?

Since you're using a pre-packaged build, I'd go here:

http://matt.simerson.net/cgi-bin/ezmlm.cgi

Search and then ask if anyone else using his script is having similar
problems.  While I have no argument with the bazillion "here's *my*
toaster" sites, you have to keep in mind that if you install using
someone else's knowledge, you'll have a hard time troubleshooting it when
things go wrong...  Just my 2 bits.

Charles