Erik,

Thank you very much for all your help. I sent a message to chris and hopefully
he'll reply.

I just have a couple more questions/points to confirm:

1. If using maildrop, bounce all messages flag for a user probablly wouldn't
work because it's proprietary to vdelivermail, correct?

2. How does the maildrop maildir auto creation handle inexistent-
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ? Does it confirm that the userhome is set in the database
before creating dirs?

I recall having a problem when using maildrop with a simple mailfilter for
delivery (called from .qmail-default) when someone sends a message to any
[EMAIL PROTECTED], which would cause messages to be queued and later
bounced.
So as a temp workaround I added a little if clause to my mailfilter to check
if the user's maildir exists first, and if the returncode == 1, then exitcode
100, and echo "Sorry, no user here by that name" or something like that.

Sorry if I am not making much sense or being redundant, but I am getting
really tired with this whole vdelivermail/maildrop thing :|

Thanks,
Tim