Jeff Hedlund wrote:

deny wrote:

and i receive my mails in
/var/vpopmail/domains/linux-pour-lesnuls.com/deny/Maildir

i try now to read them in mozilla ,for example
i think you had to configure .qmail-default like

/var/vpopmail/domains/linux-pour-lesnuls.com/.qmail-default

| /var/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' /home/deny/.mozilla/default/90rri0p8.slt/Mail/mail.linux-pour-lesnuls.com

There are a couple of things wrong here:

1. The second argument to vdelivermail is for the catchall, so it would only deliver mail to that directory if you sent mail to an address that did not exist for linux-pour-lesnuls.com.

ok thanks for this help

2. Mozilla doesn't store mail in a Maildir format, so it would not be able to deliver to that directory.

Jeff

right but which graphics clients can i use to read my message /var/vpopmail/domains/linux-pour-lesnuls.com/deny/Maildir ?

if there's one , is there any configuration telling vpopmail to put messages
from/var/vpopmail/domains/linux-pour-lesnuls.com/deny/Maildir in this client ?

thanks

thanks