From: Tom Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 6:05 PM
To: vpopmail list
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Vpopmail 5.3.30 released

On Thursday, November 20, 2003, at 06:05  PM, Gary wrote:
> Is this release to be considered useable in a production environment
> where
> 5.3.29 was not?

For some users, 5.3.29 had serious problems that prevented it from
working.  5.3.30 should have fixed those problems.

I'm still using 5.3.20 on my production server.  Michael Bowe has been
using 5.3.29 on his production server (since most of the problems were
related to pop-before-smtp and he doesn't use that feature).

It's up to you what you decide to do.  5.2.2 was the last stable
release, and I seriously hope we can get a 5.4 release out by the end
of the year.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]