I have configured my new server with pop3 and courier imap.  I built the
server within the last week with the latest version from source forge.
I am using maildrop to drop my spam email into a .Spam imap folder and
this works great as I have a folder that is visible from sqwebmail.
That works great.

On my pc (using outlook 2002) I have added one pop3 account to pull the
mail from my inbox off onto my machine and another Imap account that I
can use to monitor my spam folder.  This is really nice concept wise
except I am getting an error about 20% of the time when I check my
email.  If I remove the Imap account I do not get the error.  Outlook
checks both accounts at the same time and there is no way to stop that.
I tried everything.

I think the problem is that imap and pop3 are conflicting with each
other when checking the same account at the same time.  Anyone else
tried this or know of a solution?

Ross Davis
DataAnywhere.net
250-470-9192