We trying to setup a Smart Host mail router but kludge the checkuser patch and vpopmail to verify the domain and user name before smpt'ing the mail to the appropriate mailserver. However, we're getting stuck - the server keeps trying to deliver the mail locally even though we have smtproutes setup.
We'd like to keep the junk from being pushed through the smarthost (we get about 60K messages a day to non-existent usernames) - and the checkuser patch seemed to be the answer. We thought that having smtproutes setup would prevent local delivery.
Does anyone know of any other patches or have any thoughts on how this could be done?
Jeff Koch, Intersessions
- Re: [vchkpw] checkuser patch Jeff Koch
- Re: [vchkpw] checkuser patch Tom Collins
- Re: [vchkpw] checkuser patch tonix (Antonio Nati)
- Fwd: Re: [vchkpw] checkuser patch Jeff Koch
- RE: [vchkpw] checkuser patch Tonix