-----Original Message-----
From: X-Istence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 7:14 PM
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Vpopmail + Apache

jmorse wrote:

> [...]

I have not seen that error before and would not know what is causing it.

Are you root while doing these actions?

X-Istence

Yes, I'm doing this as root.

I figured out the problem though by looking at my old qmail installation on
another machine.  The document at bsdquides doesn't have you create the
/var/qmail/control/locals file but vadddomain is looking for that file for
some reason.  Once I created that file and set the right permissions,
everything was fine.

Thanks again.

JAM