Yes, sure both .qmailadmin-hooks and make_dirs.sh are owned by vpopmail:vchkpw and
mode of make_dirs.sh is 755.

.qmailadmin-hooks seems not work and not execute make_dirs.sh even I insert something
into make_dirs.sh like this:

touch /tmp/test

but nothing is created in /tmp.

Since I direct use qmailadmin, not the plugin to squirrelmail, I think apache user is
not related to this issue, right
? How can I know or Is there any way to create a log for me to inspect such kind of
error ?

Best Regards,

Frankie