On Friday 12 March 2004 6:35 am, Cristiano Deana wrote:
> Il giorno Friday 12 March 2004 12:53, X-Istence mi scriveva:
> > > Now spam threshold is hardcoded with --enable-spam-threshold=15
> > > shouldn't be better to put it in vlimits.default?
> >
> > I think this should be made an option, if it is not set, look for
> > vlimits.default, if it is set, then use it hard coded,
>
> Yes, better.
> Very well.

In the patch I have based on the BSD patch, it uses
the required_hits in the system global setting, normally in
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf and can be overriden by
a users .spamassassin/users_pref file. So there is no
need for an --enable-spam-threshold option. Spamassassin
adds a header X-Spam-Flag: YES if the email goes over
the required_hit count.

I'm going to try and add the code to the cvs version over the
weekend.

Ken Jones