On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 13:01, Shouguan Lin wrote:
> Is it possible not to hard code the header?

> CRM114 just like SA can add a header like "X-CRM114-Status: SPAM" for
> identified spam emails.  If the header is not hard coded, then vpopmail can
> work with both SA and CRM114 or other spam filters.

then this would more likely be a system-wide difference in header.
Perhaps being able to set this in config.h or similar would be handy.

Unless individual users can change their header setting, then I'm not
sure how one would do it, without parsing the spamassassin config file,
which would be horribly time consuming and prone to bugs.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen
Systems Administrator