Iavor Raytchev wrote:
Guys,

I am in hospital at the moment - one of the muscles of my left leg refused
to work and the doctors look for the reason.

Get better first, then think about this, its a second priority.

I could not read all posts - I would just like to tell you that two more
people are interested in this daemon - and they want to write it - so it
seems that this project has the unique chance to be something supported by a
broad community of top people. I have never managed such huge community
effort, so I have no idea about the dynamics. I only hope that personal
pursuits will not allow any of the great people interested in the daemon to
be lost.

Ken Jones has allready written one, and was releasing a beta on Monday, we shall see how that goes.

I'll try to come back to the list on Monday.

Until then - best to all,

Iavor

X-Istence