Rick Macdougall said:
> Hi,
> Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold wrote:
> What is this qscan you mention?  Google doesn't show anything.  I know
> qscanq, but it doesn't (to me) support SA within it.

My apologies as I was mistaken..  It was qscanq ...  And I believe
qmail-spamc is the program that supports SA...  A quick search find this :

I guess you daisy chain processes together..  :)

> Regards,
> Rick

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
Engine / Technology Programmer
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone
and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the
source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the Tao
of Programming."