At 25/05/04 18:44 (), François Wautier wrote:

I am new to this list.

I recently installed on a Gentoo linux

                qmail  1.03 (r13)
                vpopmail 5.4.0
                maildrop 1.5.3
                qmail-scanner 1.16  ( With some modifs)

Everything was working well until today.

Today, I took my local domain and made it a "virtual" domain on my hosts.

Things are mostly working, but every now and then I get the following error

@4000000040b3436602b4f094 delivery 2035: success:
.... The whole SQL query......

Because I have a "catchall" account, the emails get delivered there instead of
the correct mailbox. I can see that the "Delivered-To" header is set to the
correct user. I can't seem to find a pattern in the occurrence of the
problem The only thing is that I get the feeling it is related to the use of
aliases ( .qmaol-myalias) but I am not sure.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? Has anyone found a solution?

        François Wautier

I too see this problem from time to time on two different Servers. But, to date I have not been able to understand the Problem.

Devendra Singh

Devendra Singh
IndiaMART InterMESH Limited
(Global Gateway to Indian Market Place)
B-1, Sector 8, Noida, UP - 201301, India
EPABX : +91-120-2424945, +91-120-3094634, +91-9810646342
Fax: +91-120-2424943