Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 12:31 PM
Subject: [vchkpw] RE: Redundant server

Has anyone who is running vpopmail/qmail/mysql created a backup/redundant or even a secondary server for the same domains? I’m looking to do that and I was wondering if there was any documentation available.  Also is there any documentation I can read on how to properly backup the e-mails, users, config files on the setup stated above.  I am running that on redhat 9.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.