Bruno Negrão wrote:
>I can't see how you could actually want this. Are you planning on then putting some sort of imap proxy in >front of the box to direct logins to the correct place? What does this do for you that a cluster with shared >storage doesn't?

Hi Nick,

What a "cluster with shared storage" means? Where can i learn more about this topic?
bruno
Bruno -
You can simply have an NFS server, or CIFS or whatever, that the vpopmail domain directories are mounted from. Search the archives of this list for cluster and you'll find several people describing the setup they use. Its much, much easier to scale a domain that way than splitting it across servers with each mailbox being mapped to only one server.
Hope that helps,
Nick