You can:

1. Close the qmail services

2. backup the vpopmail dir eks. /home/vpopmail with tar cvfpz vpopmail.tarz

3. unmount /home

4. mount the new drive under /home

5. untar the files to the new drive with:

cd /

tar xvfpz /where_you_placed_the_tarfile/vpopmail.tarz /

6. start the qmail services

7. change the entry in your /etc/fstab and set the new drive name to the
entry with /home

I donīt know if your system is linux, but if it was done on my system it
would like this, but with a raid system (2 disks in raid1) just for some
extra security.

Do it when the users is at sleep ;-)

Payal Rathod writes:

I have a 20Gb harddisk server with vpopmail (single domain) running on it.
A 12Gb partition is dedicated for users mails. We have around 50 users. But the
space has become insufficent over period of time. Now is there any way I
can add some other harddisk and start storing mails there? Also, I need
to add a few 10s of users more so I thought I can use storage of new
disk *too*. I don't want to destroy my old mails. Can someone point a
way to do these things?  This is the first time I ever faced such an issue.

Thanks for the help.
With warm regards,