To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 10:55 AM
Subject: [vchkpw] Transfering from Old to New Server

Hello everyone,

I am running qmail with vpopmail. I Also use vqadmin. I need to know what I need to copy over to a new server so that it will be able to authenticate all user accounts and have thier email exactly the same as it was. Vpopmail is also using a mysql database. So far I have been able to copy the correct directories from qmail over. I also replicated the database exactly. At this point vqadmin reports my domain and shows all my users. The only thing that I am missing - none of the users are able to authenticate!!! Very frustrating. Here are the details: from qmail copied /var/qmail/alias and control and users. I also copied /home/vpopmail/domains over to the new server. As I mention before I copied the mysql database over exactly. Just can't authenticate users!!

any suggestions?
-Blake-