On Friday 18 March 2005 11:58 am, Dave Goodrich wrote:
> What would really be useful would be logging of message IDs in the
> qmail-send log at delivery, and in the qmail-pop3d log when the message
> is deleted by the pop client. I could then say, "it was delivered, you
> popped it and deleted it".

you could do that with a delivery instruction in the .qmail file

|echo "delivering `822field Message-ID`"

822field is from the mess822 package http://cr.yp.to/mess822.html
Note that I have not tested this with emails that do not have a message-id
header (such as ones that come from broken-ass outhouse 2003), you might want
to do that before implementing this ;)

-Jeremy

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]